The Bill Healy Foundation was founded in 1995 by Cameron Healy in memory of his father. The Barbara Leppe Scholarship Fund was established in his mother's memory in 2006. The foundation headquarter's have been located in The Jean Vollum Natural Capital Center, also known as The Ecotrust Building, in Portland, Oregon, since its opening in 2001.
This historic building was built in 1895 and has achieved gold level award winning certification in Leadership, Energy and Environmental Design (LEED). It helped pave the way for environmentally sustainable development in the Pearl District, serves as a community meeting place and continues to inspire visitors from around the world.
For further information please contact our office:
Diane Hall, Executive Director
Marc Cramer, Financial Director
Valerie Wilson, Scholarship Specialist, Office Administrator